Latest News

Concession, Stipend & Scholarship

Stipend for SC/ST/PH candidates

Students belonging to SC/ST and PH categories are entitled to get stipend as and when available from the Government. They are requested to collect the application forms from the college office and should submit the filled-up forms, counter-signed by the Teacher-in-Charge, to the Block Development Office, generally within two months from the commencement of classes. Differently abled students are also asked to contact the Block Development Office for their stipend immediately after the commencement of their classes.


Girl students can avail Kanyasree Scholarship.  Minorities are offered scholarships specially meant for them.  The institution notifies about scholarships offered by different private agencies when such information are available.

Travel Concessions

Railway Travel Concession is available for out station students intending to commute from other railway stations to Tarakeswar. For those who travel by bus, arrangements for concession have been made through college for Bus Route No.16 and 20. For other Bus Routes, concession cards have to be obtained by the students themselves.